Monday, November 2, 2009

Zoo Trip

On the Labour Weekend break I took a trip down to Wellington to attend Punkfest, an annual three-day music event. It was good to get out of Auckland for the first time in far too long, though the experience did confirm the nagging suspicion I've had in the back of my mind for sometime; I'm getting old and can't do stupid things for quite such extended periods of time any more. Not without some naps, anyhow.

It was also the first time I had been away from Hunter for such a period, which left me feeling quite odd for a good portion of the time. Luckily he was having a better time than I was, he went with his Mama and Grandparents for his first ever trip to the zoo, which looked a little something like this:









1 comment:

Glenda H said...

That is a great photo of the rather pensive viewing of the big fish with his grandfather.